I have created this blog too blog on my daily activites as to what effects the life of others as well as my own. How something can be done better, what the future may look like through my eyes, what new and exciting things I have & will discover whether good or bad.
My thoughts and opinions
What I have been checking out today is a site called Closer to truth
http://closertotruth.com
subjective; look at and into this series, is GOD the questions are listed here and I've watch the videos
I have created this blog too blog on my daily activites as to what effects the life of others as well as my own. How something can be done better, what the future my look like in my eyes, what new and exciting things I have discovered whether good or bad. these are my thoughts and opinions What I have been checking out today is a site called Closer to truth http://closertotruth.com subject look at in this series is GOD the question are listed here and I watched the video
No comments:
Post a Comment