The Poetry of Love and being Loved
It is important that the giver and the receiver of a one on one conversation understand: understanding a feeling - I want to know if the feeling is mutual- The poetry of love and being loved- Is a divine peace? A divine love - A divine understanding of each others need to be close - Never failing to hear the unspoken words- The poetry of love and being loved - Can one open the heart to respect the need? - Can the need of closeness provide the reciprocal need to understand? That the existence of both is for the one and the one for both- To share ones life with another is difficult enough - Complication is the result of the unshared feelings that separates thought - It encumbers the movement in the same direction with separateness- The Poetry of love and being loved- If I speak can you hear : If you speak will I listen- There are waves you can ride and waves to say hi or bye- There are waves to tell speech , which conforms to a scale- Sometimes brain waves match the ultimate in communication- the wave that says were here eye to eye with no intimidation- Love for many has its rewards and it's own discrimination- The Poetry of love and being loved.- What a beautiful sensation of creation in the heart and the mind- When Independence grows to dependence and then too learn it all has ties to a sometimes little known fact of relationships to build integrity through Interdependence the difference is the bond of the two to the One It's a matter of thought about the Poetry of love and being loved.
By Jchoyce
I wrote this at a time when I felt things were alined in my life
Although things don't always work out as planned.
this is a poem I felt at that time.
I wrote it in 2007 it found it's way to the internet
and is all over the place some have took it for their own
and rearrange the words it's still mine forever.
Flattery is the art of duplication in so many ways
I have created this blog too blog on my daily activites as to what effects the life of others as well as my own. How something can be done better, what the future my look like in my eyes, what new and exciting things I have discovered whether good or bad. these are my thoughts and opinions What I have been checking out today is a site called Closer to truth http://closertotruth.com subject look at in this series is GOD the question are listed here and I watched the video
No comments:
Post a Comment