My Daily Thoughts- Closer to truth

I have created this blog too blog on my daily activites as to what effects the life of others as well as my own. How something can be done better, what the future my look like in my eyes, what new and exciting things I have discovered whether good or bad. these are my thoughts and opinions What I have been checking out today is a site called Closer to truth http://closertotruth.com subject look at in this series is GOD the question are listed here and I watched the video

Real Estate Investor

  • Choyce Ventures REI, LLC
  • Hidden Colors
  • A Must see ---> Closer to truth

Choyce Ventures

Sunday, April 14, 2019

What you should Know Do you have and idea how we are here today

Interesting events of the past


Events in the 1870s
1st Afro American elect to office
The 15th Amendment
Congress passes 1st Enforcement Act (rights of blacks)
US Congress creates Department of Justice
1st African Americans (4) elected to US House of Representatives

Events in 1871
Jefferson Long of Georgia sworn in as 2nd black congressman
Jefferson Long of Georgia is first African American to make an official speech in US House of Representatives (opposing leniency to former Confederates
Posted by The Next Level at 21:16
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Jonathan F Choyce | Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
The Next Level
Hawthorne, CA, United States
I am who I am nothing more nothing less. I know their are things that are in my control and things that are out of my control. I have made peace with my understanding of the difference between the two. My life is lived by doing as much as I can to increase the blessings I recieved by doing a large amount of blessings of others in kindiness, helpfulness and treating others with respect and diginity at all times. My conciousness is revolving around not using or abusing people mentally or pyhsically and is never done purposely. I am good at heart, mind body and soul. God knows me intimately and I talk with him daily for guidence and understanding in hopes of forgiveness for all my sins and in praying for these things I believe he will not forsake me and add blessings in my life as he sees fit.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.